Looking for a team building opportunity? We welcome groups from schools, faith congregations, businesses and more. Volunteers provide a great service to Habitat by offering their time and talent on the jobsite. However, there is also a real need to fund the costs associated with building these homes. We ask groups to help us achieve this goal and make a donation to ensure Habitat’s ability to build homes and provide safe, decent, and affordable housing for local families.
What you need to know:
- No experience is required to give of your time and talent to our organization. If you have any previous experience in construction, please let the Field Manager know so we can utilize your time with us to the fullest.
- Build days take place Tuesday – Saturday from 7:45am until 2:30pm. You can expect a morning protocol that will cover Habitat’s Mission, safety talk, and the task for the day.
- Your safety is our top priority which is why we require that you wear sturdy closed toed shoes.
- To request more information on scheduling a group volunteer day, please fill out the form below.
Group Build Request Form
Due to COVID-19, we are not currently accepting Build Request forms.
- Here’s what we’re doing.
- Construction activities are limited to Habitat staff members and future homeowners completing sweat equity hours.
- Office administration operations will be closed to all volunteers and future homeowners until further notice.
- ReStore volunteer activities will be closed to all volunteers and future homeowners until further notice.
- Here’s how you can help us.
- Take steps to stay healthy—we have a busy build season ahead of us and we’ll need your help to build homes!