We welcome volunteers that need to complete court ordered community service. You cannot volunteer at Habitat if your charge is related to theft, aggression or adult crimes against minors. For all other charges please schedule a time to come in and meet with our volunteer coordinator.
- Must make an appointment to meet with the Volunteer Coordinator, all walk-ins will be turned away.
- When your hours are completed you will be required to obtain a notarized letter from the volunteer coordinator. Please schedule a second appointment with ample time prior to your court appearance.
- 24-hour notification to reschedule any appointment.
- Court paperwork that states your offense, required hours and completion date of hours.
- If you are completing community service for a traffic violation you will need to bring in your ticket and slip from the court.
- Picture ID is required.
We welcome volunteers that need to complete hours for high school, college or for work.